As we all know that there are many different online businesses ideas. But today we are going to discuss about the Drop Shipping and Affiliate marketing. In this article we are going to discuss the similarities and differences.
Something about Drop Shipping and Affiliate marketing.
Drop Shipping: Drop Shipping is a business in which you need not to carry any inventory in the whole process of marketing starting from picking the product to delivering the product. In this you just need to find customer on your website at your rate. When someone buys it, you give an extra price to the supplier and which is less than the selling price and says him to deliver to the buyers house the supplier packages it and drop to the customers door. And the remaining amount (selling price – the original price+ the extra price of delivering) is yours.
- Affiliate marketing: in this you just have to find customers which can buy the product of someone and if the buyer buys the product then you earn the commission because of the referral. In Drop Shipping you choose the price by calculation while in Affiliate Marketing the supplier chooses the price.
There is a lot of differences between Affiliate Marketing and Drop Shipping but there are many similarities also. The below mentioned points are those similarities of Drop Shipping and Affiliate Marketing.
- In both Drop Shipping and Affiliate Marketing you need not to carry any required inventory or shipping goods.
- In both the businesses you there is very low risk.
- Both the businesses have very high potentials to earn you a large sum of money.
- Both the businesses are very easy to start working on immediately.
- Both the businesses have zero or minimal start-up costs.
In this article we knew about Drop Shipping and Affiliate Marketing. Both the businesses are very good at their points. It depends on you that which business suits you well. Go on and start the business of your choice.
For Info about same: https://progressandwin.com/best-online-business-ideas/